Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School: Oskar

I broke out my camera today because Lady Harriet was looking so adorable and then I remembered that it was the first day of school so then I made all my kids go outside so I could take pictures of them. First day of school picture taking is an important ritual that has my full support.  Since we homeschool, technically all of my children started the new school year today.  Good times.  

Oskar didn't like being Santa and kept getting mad that the kids wanted him to keep the Santa hat on.
 Taking pics of Oskar is a challenge these days.  Most of the anguish on his face in these pictures is a direct result of his not being allowed to have the camera.  Sorry, little man.  Every dog has his day to bark and you are years away from yipping.
 Look at me!  I'm the cutest 18 month old in the world!
 Now let me have the camera!
 I have no idea what is going on in the above pic but I can't stop laughing every time I look at it.
 Champion brow furrower.

 She's touching me!
 Just give me the camera!
 Momentarily distracted.  The sweetness is killing me!!
 Give me the camera!!!
 More brow furrowing.
Stop eating my shoe, woman!

Happy school year, Oskar!!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Oh my goodness! Your three youngest are so adorably cute!!! There's just something about toddlers! Love it! And you got really good pictures of the rest too. So fun.