Friday, October 17, 2014

Awhile Back, Emeline Turned 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Emeline wanted a giant s'more cake.  I was lazy and didn't partially freeze the cake so I had way too many crumbs.  Oops.  This picture doesn't show the chocolate oozing out the sides either.  Regardless of my issues with the cake, Emeline thought it was awesome.

 Beautiful birthday girl!




 I love the sibling excitement.

 She got a hedgehog treasure box (she adores hedgehogs) filled with books and a Calico Critter turtle family.  She was pretty thrilled.

Happy birthday, Emeline!

Emeline's Favorites:

Color: Yellow

Book: Ronia, the Robber's Daughter

Song: Reverently, Quietly

Food: Stuffed Peppers

Treat: candy

Activity: playing on the computer, watching tv, reading books


4 comments:

Kayli said...

Jethro and I think that in the last picture it looks like Harriet is holding out the camera taking a selfie/picture of Emeline. And she's also adorable.

Did it pain you to write her favorite activities are playing on the computer and watching t.v. before reading? ;)

Happy birthday Emeline!!!

Andrea said...

Yes it did pain me, especially as her idea of watching tv is Wild Kratts on youtube once in a blue moon. Sigh. I guess when it is heavily restricted it is going to be more cool.

Kami said...

How did I miss this? I love the cake. And her jewelry box. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

The cake is so cute. Love Emeline;s face. Cutie pie.
Mom