Friday, October 24, 2014

Sniff, sniff (internal sobbing)

Tonight my MIL took the kids for a little outing and left only Oskar with me.  Oskar and I went to Smiths and did a little shopping.  When we got back, Timothy was home.  Oskar followed Timothy around while I unloaded groceries.  Then I put Oskar's pajamas on and sat on a chair in the library.  Timothy came in and sat on a different chair in the library.  Oskar came into the library, ran and grabbed a board book, then looked at us both and walked straight to his dad.

What????????????  I held you in my womb, child, and then birthed you into the world and you deliberately chose your dad over me????????????????

Sob.

There always comes a time when my babies stop preferring me.  I can't believe we've already reached that point with Oskar.  Time goes by so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun last 3 posts. Yes, babies grow up way too fast!
And it is fun to see them go their own little ways.
Mom