Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Clover on January 6, 2015 (month and a half)

My friend, Emily, made this welcome home sign with the kids when Timothy came to pick me up from the hospital.  I loved it and kept it on the wall for about three weeks.  Thanks again, Emily!

Clover has gorgeous eyes.  I love them even more now that she makes eye contact with me.






I'm getting more and more frustrated that I can't keep this baby's skin healthy.  I thought I was the expert at taking care of sensitive skin--especially after dainty Lady Harriet!  Clover, sadly, doesn't respond to any of my tricks.  I hate seeing rashy skin.  She doesn't act uncomfortable, but she looks uncomfortable.  So sad.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love that she's in the blanket I made for you in all these photos. I knew you would love that fabric. :)