Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lady Harriet Had a Haircut: A Brief Tale


I was very, very sad when Lady Harriet cut her naturally curly, goldy locks.

She was not sad about her hair but she was sad about being in trouble.

 Grandma to the rescue!!







Harriet didn't care about her haircut one way or the other, but she did get tired of my taking pictures.
 She literally ran from the camera.


She's taken to wearing Eli's clothes whenever she feels she can get away with it.

 When Timothy came home the evening after Grandma fixed her hair, he really thought Harriet was a little boy we were babysitting.  Ha.  The change was very hard to get used to.

But now, I have to admit it has grown on me.  It really emphasizes her eyes and how feminine her features are.  She's so lovely.



 There it is--that's our girl.


Love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Holy Moly, I think you found Timothy's doppelganger. She is the spitting image of Tim when he was little, exactly!

Polly said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Ohhhh, I feel your pain!! So sad. But she really does look cute, and I agree that short cuts really bring out the eyes and her darling little features. Still…that little rascal! :)