Monday, January 18, 2016

Trying to Get a Great Clover Leaf Turned One Picture: Take One

Clover takes playing the piano very seriously.  She also squawks and/or cries if you remove her from the piano once she is playing.  It takes a very devoted sibling (usually Emeline) to sit with her.




 I was playing with the 3D mode on my new camera.  It is weird.  My children are also weird.


 After giving up on getting Clover to smile, I let all the little photo bombers be in the actual pictures.  They appreciated it.

 I know everyone else in the world thinks that Clover looks like Harriet--but I really think she looks a lot like me.  At least--me at her age.

 I kept moving to different areas of the room trying to figure out lighting.  My camera is awesome but my photography skills are not.

 She wasn't really into having her picture taken that day. 
 Harriet snuck into that one.  I like the eye behind the eyes.
 My favorite picture of all my attempts.  Clover is so pretty.
 Make this one big and look at Emeline.  She gets prettier all the time.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Yay! Photos from your new camera! Love it!!! Hip hip hooray! Clover is a doll.