Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Trying to Get a Great Clover Leaf Turned One Picture: Take Three

 Harriet is wearing my very favorite church dress that my girls have.  So cute!!



 Handsome Eli.  We'll call this his just-turned-seven picture.


 Clover wasn't cooperating so some helpful sibling found her maraca.  She got a pair of them for Christmas and she adores them.  They are just like regular maracas only baby sized.
 You have it.
 The only real smile we got that day came right after she got the maraca.  Smart sibling.
 This one just makes me laugh.
 Awww.

 Oskar started helping.
 Nothing helps a photo shoot like poking each other in the eye a few times.
 "He's touching me!"
 "Look at the camera."









4 comments:

Kayli said...

6th from the bottom is a gem!!!! Adorable!

Pepe said...

So cute! And I love your guitars on the wall! Great music room!

Lynn said...

Hi! It's been awhile. Just got caught up on your blog. My Goodness! Have I been gone that long? The kids are all grown up and now you are expecting baby no. 8! Congratulations! Your kids are so cute.

Marilyn said...

She is a darling, darling doll. And I love Harriet's dress!