Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Leaf is 14 months old

Clover has decided she's a big girl.  She "talks" nonstop and her intonation and pauses are perfectly placed to sound like she is carrying on a conversation.  She's started climbing on everything and loves climbing up the stairs more than anything.  She pulls herself upright in the bathtub and then sits down again to make a splash.  She pushes a chair around the dining room in her first real efforts at walking.  She is fast-forwarding out of babyhood and into toddlerhood without my permission but, boy howdy, she is cute!


 Clover loves to "read" and thoroughly enjoyed looking through her own Mercy Watson book while Dad read another Mercy Watson to Oskar.  Yes, Harriet also has a Mercy Watson book.  I suggest you buy them all for your children.




 Those eyes!






Clover has also learned to fake laugh to make us laugh.  Once we're all laughing she starts laughing for real.  She's so happy all the time that every day with her is a delight.




4 comments:

Kami said...

She is so cute!!!

Amy said...

I just LOVE reading your blog Andrea! Everything you post is interesting, well told, real, enlightening and inspiring. Your life looks dreamy, real, and lots of fun. Sometimes I wish I could be one of your kids, or do many of the good things you are doing as a mom that I'm just not cut out for. I'm not putting myself down, but a person knows herself... I just adore you and always will. I need to come for a visit! Love ya lots amazing Andrea.

Amy said...

And, your little Clover is darling! All your children are growing up and look fantastic. Post of picture of you in all your beauty once in a while too. Want to see your pretty face and that red hair!

Marilyn said...

I want her. Bring her over.