Thursday, January 25, 2018

More from November, 2017



 We ate in the library while Timothy worked on flooring.
 Timothy working hard.

 Ripping up the flooring.

 Torn-up kitchen and diligent daughter.

 New flooring!!!  So beautiful!!
 I teach the 4-7 year olds in our friendly little homeschool co-op.  I always take one of my favorite books and read it.  That particular day, I read, Score One for the Sloths.  Then I had everyone re-create the pictures in the book and act like sloths.  The older kids combined with us that day for a little while so they joined in.  It was a lot of fun!


 Dallin has serious sloth skills.

 So does Jacob.

 A little Harriet sloth.




 Sloth fail, but a good try.
 Too uncomfortable to look like a sloth, but nice try, Eli.
 Much more slothy.




 Caleb was never destined for slothhood.

 I love this one. 

 Oskar--you forgot to be sloth-like! 
 Cute little Janie.  I just love her!

 Oskar--sloths look relaxed!

 Good try!


 New colored pencils arrived from Amazon and all the children had to spend the next two days coloring.


1 comment:

Kami said...

I love the sloth pictures!!! So cute!!!