Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Book Stuff

As you may have noticed, not much has been said about the Life of Pi thus far. That is because Kami got sick and I got busy. To prove the flexible nature of this book club, we are extending the Life of Pi for an extra week.

Also, Kami is hard at work (just kidding--she's really lying in her bed sick as a dog) at putting together a separate blog for the book club. That way, anyone interested in participating can email Kami or myself and get the log-in information and post.

Also, that way, people not interested in reading lengthy discussions about The Life of Pi (not that I really believe those people exist), don't have to worry about it showing up on this blog. Or Kami's blog.

I will keep you updated on Kami's return to health and subsequent production of the Book Blog.

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

I'm glad you updated me on the relative health of my dear sister Kami, and the state of your book blog. But goodness!?! Can't you update me with a new chapter of how you met your man, so that I can procrastinate my midterms a little more before Spring Break? That would be greatly appreciated. Your must devoted sister.

Andrea said...

I'm on it. Anything for you, kiddo.