Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Boys

 I got out my camera to take pictures of Oskar listening to his radio.  He's pretty intense about the whole thing.  (Note: these are the last pictures taken in the old house.)
 Then I made him laugh and that was fun.
 He's just SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Then Eli came along and wanted in on the action.  Two cute red-headed boys.  Love it.

 And then my oldest boy turned up.  He loves the camera.
 Goodness, he's handsome.
 Since the older boys had joined the photo session anyway, I tried to get a good picture of all my sons.  They didn't want to cooperate.

 Look at Oskar in the above picture--he's too perfect for real life.  I just want to squish him!
 Cowen--nice.  Eli, you're too cute for words too.
Love Cowen's laughing eyes in this one.  Have I ever mentioned he has green eyes?  I adore them and call him "my green-eyed boy" all the time.  He rolls his eyes at me when I do, but I think he secretly likes having me admire them.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.  There has never been a more handsome bunch of brothers.

No comments: