Sunday, May 18, 2014

Miriam's Recital Wherein She Wears the Dress Aunt Kami Made Her and Plays Beautifully

Miriam didn't want to participate in the pre-recital photo shoot, but I insisted since I had promised Aunt Kami some pictures.  The dress is so lovely--especially on my beautiful daughter.  Thank you so much, Kami!!!!  (The bushes are bushes by our new house.)

A smile!!!!!!!!!!!!
Protesting when I asked for more smiles.  Or maybe yodeling?
Running away from the camera.

Miriam playing Pachelbel Meets U2 arranged by Jon Schmidt.  I was so proud of her.  She spent hours working on it and even though a few page turns threw her off, the second to last part with all the big chords (the hardest part of the song) she played beautifully.  Awesome job, kiddo!


DSCN9101 from Andrea Young on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Aww, she looks beautiful!!! Good job on the piano too!