Sunday, September 14, 2014

Baby Name Conversations

Timothy: "What are you working on?"

Me: "Oskar's baby book.  I want to finish it before Flannery is born."

Timothy: "Her name is not Flannery."

Me: "You haven't thought of anything better."

Timothy: "I will!  I'm working on it."

Then he left.  I would love to say he left in a huff because that is fun to say, but my husband never really gets in huffs.  He is pretty irritated that he hasn't found any names I like better than Flannery.  We tossed around Vivian and Lucille.  I really like them both and would probably go with Lucille except I don't like nicknames for my kids and Lucy is pretty much inevitable.  So.  Flannery it is!  Unless Timothy comes up with something brilliant.  He has three months left.

In case you were wondering, I finished Oskar's baby book.  I even like it.  Thank you mixbook.

3 comments:

Pepe said...

I vote Flannery over Lucille. And since I'm a king prawn, my vote counts twice. :)

Anonymous said...

Lucy is better than Flan hands down!

Andrea said...

Pepe--of course you get to count your vote twice. Since you agree with me, I'll count your vote even more than that!