Sunday, November 30, 2014

Artifacts

I finally managed to scan some priceless gems that have been on my dresser for ages.  I can now move the items to the kids' permanent folders in the storage room.  I love these pics so much.


Cowen drew this nutcracker last year, when he was eight.  I think it is beyond stellar.

Eli's bird.  Sweet.  Drawn at age five.


Eli's self-portrait.  For some reason I really, really, really love this picture.  He was five when he drew it.  In the original the hair is orange, not red.  However, I enhanced the photo so it would show up better on the computer.


Emeline's love butterfly.  She wrote: "I love mom as much as I love dad because of them I feel all grand.  I love Mom and Dad just the same.  If they left I hope it was not me to blame.  I love you."  She was eight when she drew/wrote this.

Harriet's artwork and three-year-old handwriting.  LOVE IT!!!

No comments: