Saturday, March 7, 2015

Clover, end of January, beginning of February

 Emeline loves Clover so much and holds her all the time.  It is a huge help!

 I love this outfit!!  Somehow, without my planning it, Clover ended up being my blue baby.  Her room started out pink and ended up blue.  Several of my favorite outfits she wears are blue.  My mom made her a blue receiving blanket.  There is just a lot of blue in her life and I'm surprisingly on board with it all.

 I forgot about her one day and she fell asleep on "her" chair.

 I love it when babies schlump over--they remind me of puppies.  So cute!

 So tiny.


I sometimes think Clover will have curly hair like Harriet's.  We'll see.


2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Awww that makes me feel like Molly is so BIG and it makes me want another baby! (which is not good, because it is not happening right now haha)

Anonymous said...

She is so, so cute. Love her!
MOm