Friday, March 13, 2015

Harriet had a birthday, shout hooray!

Way back in February, Lady Harriet turned 4.  She wanted a pink bunny cake, so her dad made her one.  Good job, Timothy!  We used the whipped cream icing that Brooke uses, and I have to say, I'm a convert.

Harriet wanted eggs in a basket for her birthday meal.  She picked Cars 2 for her birthday movie.  I think she had a good day.





Grandma Rasmussen gave her socks and underpants that were greatly appreciated.

Timothy and I got her a horse.  She loves it.  She also cut off its mane and tail a few days before she chopped off her own hair.  I should have clued into that.



She also received a baby doll that comes in a crocheted (knitted?) bag that turns into a cradle  She loves it.

Such a pretty -- and grownup -- lady!


I love birthdays!!!!


Lady Harriet Franceszka's Favorites:

Song: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Food: eggs-in-a-basket and twice-baked potatoes (maybe she just likes hyphenated food?)
Color: purple, pink, yellow, white, blue, "I just like every color, Mom."
Person: Dad (no surprise there), and baby Clover, "She's just the cutest baby in the world."
Book: Bingo (as in there was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o)
Activity: playing with Clover


We love you, Harriet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute Harriet!!! Love that kid. Looked like she enjoyed her day. Great cake Tim!
MOm

Marilyn said...

Pretty sure I had a pink bunny cake when *I* was four! And I had a crocheted baby purse like that too. So… Harriet and I are basically twins.