Saturday, September 19, 2015

Gorgeous Clover with a little bit of Oskar--Clover 8 months old, Oskar 2 years

 While I know there have been a lot of beautiful babies born into the world--I refuse to believe there has ever been a more beautiful baby than Clover.  She's such perfection.  I can never get enough of just looking at her.  Add to that her happy nature--she laughs out loud more than the rest of my babies put together--and the peaceful and loving spirit she brings into our home, and I feel so grateful to have her.  Lucky number seven indeed.

 Those eyes.
 These two are such Clover expressions.








Her growling face.  She pretty much never cries, but if Oskar gets too close and alarms her, she'll growl really loudly at him.  I'm glad she does for two reasons: 1) it's hilarious; and 2) I can go protect her.
 Why are two year olds always so dirty and bruised?  I take care of him, I promise!
See, Oskar is behind her so she doesn't know if she should smile at me or growl at him.  Hard choice.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

She truly is the most delectable baby. And I can't resist any human being wearing rosebuds.

Kami said...

All these posts of Clover has single-handly (sp?) changed my mind about having another baby. I do want another baby girl!!! But only if she's as adorable as Clover!