Friday, October 9, 2015

One of my favorite lists ever

Miriam decided to leave the house one night without permission.  She was gone for awhile and when she got back I made her write a list of all the things that could have happened to her.  It was hilarious.   Here it is (I kept all the original spelling, capitalization, and punctuation):

1.  Kiddnapped

2.  hurt.

3.  lost.

4.  thugged.

5.  Murdered.

6.  broken something.

7.  dissapear.

8.  shot.

9.  hit by car.

10.  get trapped.

11.  vanish.

12.  get killed.

13.  stolen.

14.  Bike stolen.

15.  Organ stolen.  

16.  get attaked.

17.  get eaten by a bear.

18.  get a wound.

19.  stolen.

20.  GET ATTACKED BY A VAMPIRE!




1 comment:

Pepe said...

I know I constantly worry about getting thugged when I leave the house. I'm glad your organ wasn't stolen. :)