Sunday, September 4, 2016

June 19, 2016, Father's Day, Annabel's blessing day

My picture-taking was an epic failure the day of Annabel's blessing.  It was only much later, when I finally had a computer to load my pictures onto that I realized I had no pictures of Annabel in her blessing dress.  ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How did this happen???  There are also no pictures of Annabel with her parents.  Sigh.  She wore the dress Aunt LaVerle made for Emeline that Emeline, Harriet, and Clover wore.  She was darling, even though the dress was a bit snug since she was older than my other babies had been on their blessing days.  

 The festivities wore out Annabel.

 Miriam.
 Timothy was also worn out.
 Annabel with grandparents Beckie and Kenny!!

 Timothy's brother Bryce and Bryce's wife, Nicole.
 Annabel with my parents.
 Ethan cooing at his baby, Chezney, who is darling and one of Annabel's best friends.  Megan on the couch harassing on of my cousin Clay's sons.  I think it is Isaac.
 Megan harassing Isaac (or is it Roe??), Anders getting choked by Grandpa.
 My dad, looking not innocent.  (PS This is a preview of the stencil Timothy put on my wall; I LOVE having parrots on my wall!!!!)
 Kami, posing.
 Cousin Clay with wife Amy and blur.
Kiersten, me, Isaac, Mom, Chezney, my lovely SIL Kourtney with Annabel.

No comments: