Sunday, September 4, 2016

June 20, 2016--FHE on the Trails

One Monday night (June 20, to be precise) I decided we should head to the hills for FHE because I was tired of being indoors.  It was not a great decision.  When we arrived, it was the busiest I've ever seen the trailhead or bike park.  We forged ahead, only to discover that at 7:30 at night, it was still far too hot for outdoor activities.

 Clover in her hat and shorts!  So cute!
 Emeline and Eli heading home.
 Cowen, Emeline, and Eli heading home.
 I took a bunch of pics of Eli and Cowen because they wanted me to.  They picked a bad day to have matching shirts, because that will make it harder for future generations to figure out who is who.  The trick is to look for the red bike--that's Eli.
 Eli.
 Eli.
 Eli.
 Cowen.
 Cowen.
 Cowen.
 Eli.
 Eli.
 Cowen.
And who is this??  Why, Lady Harriet, of course.

No comments: