Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Today

Today I exercised, woot woot, and fed children and tried to keep clothes on Clover.  When Nick (our neighbor boy) came over he saw Clover and said, "You have underpants on!  That's very good."  Ha.  The nudity continues.  I also took Cowen with me to run errands because I thought I would get him a hair cut at Walmart while I bought diapers, but the haircuts were 18.50.  Are you kidding me??  For an 11 year old boy??  We didn't get the hair cut, but we did get the diapers.

After supper we went over to the church for tithing settlement, then came back home where I rushed everyone to bed and announced to Timothy that I was going to see the movie Sully at the cheap theater and he was more than welcome to come with me if he wanted.  He wanted.  An unexpected date on a Tuesday--delightful.  I really enjoyed the movie.  I just wish movie theaters didn't play the sound track so loudly.  I need ear plugs.

Now I am going to bed.

Good night.

ACK--I just remembered that I didn't work on my talk for Sunday.  I must remember to work on that tomorrow.

No comments: