Friday, January 6, 2017

Sickness

I just postponed Eli's baptism due to illness in the home. Sometimes I feel like dressing up in a monk costume and yelling, "Unclean! Unclean!" I'm sure you've all felt the same way some time in your life as well.
PS Eli wasn't super pleased until I told him he could open his scriptures tonight instead of waiting another month and then he was fine.
PPS He asked me what color of scriptures I got him and I said, "White," to harass him and he said, "Cool!!" Why is that cool?? Then I had to tell him I was joking and he didn't get cool white scriptures. Sometimes I should just say, "You'll have to wait to find out."

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hahaha. "Unclean! Unclean!" Sorry you guys were sick. But I actually do think white scriptures are kind of cool! Like in the temple! :)