Sunday, August 20, 2017

Behind and October 18. 2016

I have so many goals and one of my goals is the predictable: get my pictures caught up.  However, I am only on OCTOBER 2016 when it is currently AUGUST 2017.  YIKES.  The worst part is that I always want to write on my blog, but then I don't because I don't want everything out of order.  Instead of having everything out of order, I instead have no musings about my life and what is going on in our family at all.  And that is a crying shame.  I have until Labor Day to:

1) catch up all my pictures on the blog
2) finish getting homeschool ready
3) paint the mantel
4) paint all the kitchen cabinets and
5) clean my room.

It totally felt feasible until I got to the clean my room part.  My kids will cooperate.  Right?? RIGHT???

 Miriam with her nose in a book.
 Emeline and Annabel.  I wore that yellow dress when I was a baby and I have a picture of all my girls in it.
 Emeline, you're cute!
 Eli.
 I am not sure what game they were playing but everyone had to be in a dress and Clover was the princess so she was being pushed around in her "throne."

 I love this picture.  My kids play so well together and they are all so darling.

 The kids spent one day walking to the neighbor's house, taking his leaves from his grass, hauling them back to our house, and jumping in the big pile they made.  I loved watching Clover participating like she was one of the big kids.



 Notice Clover--she has her own bucket with which to haul leaves, just like the big kids.





2 comments:

Kami said...

Can I just trade Clover for Jubal--just for a little while? She's so adorable.

Andrea said...

Sorry Sister, but Clover stays with me. Jubal is pretty darn cute too, though. If you can catch up to him long enough to get a glimpse of him. :)