Sunday, September 10, 2017

August 21, 2017--Timothy turned 38

 Timothy opening all the Heroscape stuff he ordered for himself.  The kids were super excited.  In fact, right this very second the oldest six kids are playing an epic Heroscape game with their dad.  I'm catching up my blog.  #achievinggoalsisbetterthanmakingmemories


 Eli and Annabel.  There's a lot of sibling love there.

 Isn't it weird that Annabel is now older than Clover was when Annabel was born?  I think it is weird.

 See, Annabel thinks it is weird.  Actually, this is her "I'm deeply offended" face.

 Hi, Cutie!

 Despite my telling them not to, the kids have been playing with the toy kitchen constantly since I carried it upstairs to paint it.  It is super cute to watch them.  I get the feeling Annabel would rather play than watch, but Clover doesn't really think Annabel should get to do much of anything.

We had peaches and vanilla bean ice cream instead of cake.  The missionaries stopped by to talk about Nick, so we invited them in to have some.  See those tomatoes on the pan, covered in fresh mozz and basil leaves.  The ONLY redeeming thing about summer is tomatoes.  And peaches.  And corn on the cob.

Happy birthday, my love!

1 comment: