Friday, October 20, 2017

More Kitchen Stuff

 These top pictures are just a lament about my room.  I hate my room.  It isn't really a bedroom and without a closet and other organizational tools and with it having enough room to stick stuff, it just becomes a pit of despair.

 I don't mind sharing my room with this flooring, though.  I am so excited about this flooring.  It is such a beautiful color.  Warm.  Welcoming.  Lovely.  In a few days it will be on the floor where it belongs and I will love it even more.

 Close-up of the backsplash with the glittery white epoxy.  It is hard to capture it, but it is beautiful.  It looks like quartz.

 Backsplashes in my bedroom. 

 I just love this man.  He has worked so hard and does such a beautiful job with everything.

 Goodbye blue carpet!!!! 

 I love this.  Timothy, in all his ingenuity, used weights to put pressure on the backsplashes while the glue dried.  It looked so funny.






No comments: